Glad I didn't have to pay for that!

11 hours ago, Masticator said:

Obvious troll. The game is 49 hours long if you do all the quests and go through all dialogue and reading. Only speed runs will be that fast.

Obvious fanboy. I never troll. I did some side quests but many were boring. All I did was just play the game start to finish. Maybe you and I have different expectations, but I don't find value in a game that charges me $10 an hour to play it. As I said, glad I didn't pay for this. 

In hindsight, I probably should have chosen Borderlands 3 instead.

16 hours ago, OpenSorce said:

You people are really charging $50+ for a 5 hour game?!?

25H-40H game.

2 hours ago, OpenSorce said:

I can't say if you should/shouldn't. Those are two different types of game. I for one, didn't manage to get 5h of fun out of Borderlands2, before getting bored with it, so maybe it would work for you.

21 hours ago, OpenSorce said:

You people are really charging $50+ for a 5 hour game?!? I mean, sure it's fun and but really?
I'm glad it came free with my computer or I would be pretty angry.

man, i don't know how you managed to finish the game in just 5hrs, i'm in monarch right now, finishing all the missions that exist on that planet (i'm still half) and i already have over 80 hours of gameplay, seriously i'm not being a fanboy, but I can't believe you rushed so hard to finish the game in just 5 hours...

Edited by Rukaso

16 hours ago, OpenSorce said:

Obvious fanboy. I never troll. I did some side quests but many were boring. All I did was just play the game start to finish. Maybe you and I have different expectations, but I don't find value in a game that charges me $10 an hour to play it. As I said, glad I didn't pay for this. 

This one smells like a "F76 - 1st" fanboi.

Thread locked. Already a thread on this subject if anyone wants to seriously discuss length.

• Haha 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man