What's your characters name?

So I was just wondering what everyone named thier character? I know it makes no real difference to the game or story, and is just personal choice, but have you chosen funny / silly names or proper sensible ones?  I have gone for, so far, MALCOLM REYNOLDS (because, let's face it, this game is Firefly the videogame! 😁)  and ALEX HAWTHORNE (so my character doesn't have to lie about his / her name! 😁👍)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Richard Eastwood said:

Sadly no. Was a bit disappointed about that, thought the devs might have considered that someone might go for that name, but so far nothing as far as I've noticed?

Yeah, that's a bit of shock. Thanks for the response!

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on my 6th play through and current character's name is Isagel Aniara after the newly named extrasolar system HD 102956 and its known planet HD 102956 b, which in their term were named after a starship and its captain from the Swedish poem Aniara. Previous characters have been Stella Nova and Orion Boötes. Astronomy is the theme here. 

• Like 1

I chose Gabriel for the second playthrough in a row but decided to give myself some scars and some longer hair, so I know what I'm doing now that I got the systems and mechanics down. Not that there's new game+ but my fingers can only be crossed for so long, but still it's whatever and I enjoy fresh playthroughs.

But for a female playthrough I'm gonna go with Raquel, since it's from another Obsidian game and I enjoy rare names.