Yet again another bug on top of me not being able to heal at ALL still! I entered byzantium and all the citizens specifically are showing up as hostiles on my compass. Guards don't attack at all or show up as red ticks but the minute I run into a named character with a weapon, they immediately start to unload on me and the guards begin to do the same. My reputation is at 8% positive and 0% negative with the board. I have been sneaking my way through the entire last part of the game with a sliver of health and now...this happens, its beyond frustrating and is further game breaking.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Davies677,

I'm sorry for the issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.