Hello, 

I recently stumbled upon something i think is a bug, or at least i absolutely can't see any logic behind what's happening to me, for the first time after 15+ hours in hard difficulty i got one-shotted by a marauder goon wich kind of surprised me because usually they are not even half of a threat to me, and then i realised after the same thing happened quite a few time in a row with different type of enemies including marauder goon, scrap mechanical at least one of each type of marauder and even mantisaurs or raptidon that i was dying upon landing a hit with my melee weapon, at the exact moment my hit connects and the damage are applied I am dying, kind of like i was hitting my self or getting sort of countered but the fact that it would one shot me is what bothers me when even giant raptidon's charge attack only scratch a fourth of my health.

I've tried different melee weapons but the issue is still there. Is it a bug ? If yes is there a known solution or a fix planned anyday ? Are others having the same issue or is it even a bug ?

Thank you by advance.

Edited by Golgoth18

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Golgoth18,

I'm sorry for the issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.