Cant rebind keys at all. (bug?)

I've seen several topics on here and around google that center around the few keys (menu) that cannot be rebound. I have a different issue. I noticed just now in game that my key to use the time dilation now just fires my weapon. Somehow it rebound itself. Upon trying to change it back, the menu says all the keys are set to default, but all my other bindings work. So its not even displaying the keys I rebound. I pretty much rebound everything., but the key menu does not reflect that whatsoever. For instance, I use zxc for left right and back. But the menu says ASD. But ZXC are still working in game. I hope thats making sense. 

On top of that, I cant change ANY keybindings now. When I click on a key bind, it just selects or deselects it. There is no option to change the binding. Its just forever set to default keys and nothing I do will let me change them. So, I cant play at all. :(

Anyone else run into this? Ive done google searches and dont see anyone with this problem. Only the problem with the menu key bindings. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dehnyen,

I'm sorry for the keybind issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.