Something to fix in Supernova

Yes I know there are 50 threads like this one, Yes I'm salty, Yes I made an account just for this, But I don't think this is an unreasonable suggestion. I was playing through the a secret laboratory, it doesn't matter which.  Just at the end, where there are a couple of jumps over an abyss to make(don't think that's a spoiler), I make the jump. I start climbing a ladder, and I hear Parvati scream. She's at 0 hp. She fell into the bottomless hole. Followers should just teleport back into solid ground when they fall off a cliff like in other games. Or do i have to direct them around bottomless holes too? To make sure they don't fall in? I know i CAN do that, but it seems a bit unnecessary. All in all I'm pretty happy with supernova but this is ridiculous

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kingo,

Thanks for playing Outer Worlds! If you want to see your feature in the game, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

Thanks again for playing!