The Outer Worlds Patch 1.1 Release Notes

Not a bug but something I want to see in The Outer Worlds PLEASE Add Separate lists for different character so We don't have to scroll through all Our saves of different characters. I can't really describe it but it's what Fallout 4 and Skyrim does so you don't have to search loads of saves you can just click a character and look through the saves for that specific character I love this game but that is the only small problem i have with it.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:23 PM, Zolrak said:

I stopped to play when I noticed Parvati's bug, I just came back today (when I read about the patch) and try with some save files I was experimenting with (each of them with the bug or just to appear the bug) and I found this:

1st save: Just before getting "Don't Bite the Sun" quest, just in front of Parvati, I talk to her, give me the quest and failed, leave the ship and still bugged.

2nd save: I had the bugged botched "Don't Bite the Sun" and was in front of the old lady in the groundbreaker after bought the soap. The quest isn't in my journal (either active or botched). Parvati and the old lady don't mention anything about the quest.

3rd save: This I was inside my ship on Stellar Bay's landing pad, going to buy the cake for the bugged quest (weeks before I tried to buy it with the botched quest but the chef never gave me the option and I stopped playing). This time the quest appears in the active journal (not botched). I could buy the cake and receive the next objective. So the quest looks fixed in this save.

Now I fear I may have the "Parvati dead" ending message, but there is only one way to find out. I don't understand how this game features works but I hope my experience could help somebody to know how to fix it in their games.

I'm playing on xbox one

I just finished the game and Parvati was alive in the ending cutscene in the save where her quest was fixed. This patch worked fine in my save file.

• Shyla unpinned this topic