4 QUESTIONS TO HELP IMPROVE THE BEST GAME EVER!

Thank you.

I think if everybody actually took this forum seriously it would help our chances of seeing some good player feedback come through in the game; that's what I'm trying to do.

I posted another topic on the main list about loading after your party dies; I'd like to hear if anybody has the same gripe as I do!

This thread started with someone having ideas. Those ideas obviously weren't expressed well for many of the posters here, but the comments in response not only were uncalled for, but shouldn't have made it on these boards.

I have cleaned up this thread the best I could to get back to the orinial thought, since there are some people who were responding to that even after the trolling started. I also realize that the thread started getting derailed again by people who felt they needed to state their case in how this thread was treated, in addition to those who posted in it. If you wish to continue those conversations, take them private, or at the very least take them into OT.

Many good point were brought up, though I deleted them, about how posters act, how they think they act and how others perceive them.

Here is a bit of advice for all. The Dev's do read these boards. All levels of devs. If you want them to continue to read these boards, then don't clog it up with bickering, trolling and mud slinging. The Dev's don't have the time to read though all that.

I will admit that sometimes the comments are funny, the fights well orchestrated, but really, the Dev's have better things to do than to go through pages of rolled eyes and posters calling each other names.

If this isn't a dev frriendly admosphere, then there is no reason for a company to support the boards, and you might as well just go back to the fan boards.

Holstering your weapon is a big gameplay factor in the PS2 game "Way of the Samurai" just drawing it at certain times can be a answer to a question.

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

You could use the holster feature to show how your improving in the force. Let's say if the level cap is 30 you could have a progression that shows your skills improving.

Levels 1-9: Character just pulls the lightsaber from belt

Levels 10-19: Character pulls lightsaber from belts and flourishes it

Levels 20-30: Character force pulls the saber to his hand

These are just small touches that could add to the immersion factor of the game

if it means significant extra development time then i don't see the point of special responses for drawn weapons/lack of clothes/lack of intelligence etc. it doesn't really add much for me personally and i would imagine it would take time to go through and add this is for each person. (especially the dumb ogre dialogue options like they had in arcanum)