Monarch - Slaughterhouse Clive (C&P Factory Side Mission) Crashing on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

First, I want to state that I am not sure if this bug has been addressed here or not. So, please excuse this if it's redundant.. I have been playing this game casually taking my time and last night I experienced my first major bug. When I was entering the C&P Factory on Monarch with my companions. Two minutes into it, the game crashed to desktop; this happened multiple times. After reading up on many fixes and work-a-around. I discovered that the problem was with the shroud device and being cloaked with all the enemy NPCs in the area, including your companions. I was able to enter and complete the mission after I dismissed my companions and proceeded doing the mission solo. The bug is with the shroud and companions in your party also being cloaked. After I completed the mission and the NPCs in the factory were friendly, I entered the place with my companions, but because the shroud did not activate; the game did not crash.

I hope this helps anyone having this issue.

Devs, please fix this bug soon. Since it may force some players having to do this mission solo due to the shroud device causing the crashes with companions in the party.