Bugs I encountered throughout my playthough.

In order from most to least severe:

- Are the Factions that the player has assisted throughout the game supposed to infiltrate Tartarus on the final mission even while you are disguised?
Unsure if this is intended or not but i found it strange that the triggers for the factions (Groundbreaker , MSI, and the Iconoclasts in my case) to come and shoot up the place activate even while I was disguised and hadn't started any combat.  So there i was, walking around the resulting fight that was taking place. My immersion was somewhat broken at this event so I assume that this was an oversight on the devs' part.
Maybe the disguise system was implemented after these flags on the final mission were set and were forgotten about?

- there's a typo in one of the player responses when talking to the iconoclasts standing outside the raptidon infested printing building. It's a missing word, something like "Glad you ok." rather than "Glad you are ok.", though the details elude me and I'm not gonna go back to check.

- The ash pile that formed from killing a Mantisaur Queen appeared on top of the "pre-placed corpse" (meaning a corpse already present in the world) it was feasting on and it became inaccessible despite the pile being visible over the corpse. I never encountered this event again. The second time an ash pile landed on top of a corpse (unsure if it was pre-placed that time); it didn't have this issue.

Literally unplayable. 😆

Edited by KnightNine
added extra detail