Hello, about 3 days back my game experienced a bug that didnt allow me to load my save files. i couldnt load the autosave or the manual one. Downloaded the update because i had read that it will resolve the issue. Now that i have finally done it, I still cant load the save files. It shows an error "E-B51D0002". I checked the error tag on playstation support and it doesnt exist. I'm about 15-20 hours in i believe. anyway i can get my save files to load up? I'm on ps4

18 hours ago, Sanskar mishra said:

Hello, about 3 days back my game experienced a bug that didnt allow me to load my save files. i couldnt load the autosave or the manual one. Downloaded the update because i had read that it will resolve the issue. Now that i have finally done it, I still cant load the save files. It shows an error "E-B51D0002". I checked the error tag on playstation support and it doesnt exist. I'm about 15-20 hours in i believe. anyway i can get my save files to load up? I'm on ps4

They told me to redownload the game and see if it fixes the saves

yo i lost my save, I've been playing on the hardest difficulty and I'm out over 3 days worth of work! literal 30 quests i have to REDO, NEAR 2 FULL WORLDS i have to RESEARCH head to toe. i wont even continue at this point! i want my money back! and i sadly had thought this game was going to be better than Fallout 76 or Anthems Fiasco!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Sorry about this PS4 save issue.  The team is looking into this and are trying to pinpoint the cause so they can know what exactly needs to be fixed so you don't have to keep going back to older saves.  Would you folks be able to tell me if you installed The Outer Worlds using a CD or if you digitally downloaded the game?

Thank you, and sorry for the mega inconvenience this is causing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Feb 26  2020 and still no solution.  Looks like Obsidian dont really care once they have your money. I wont buy any product Obsidian has anything do with in the future.

Unreal engine has also sufferered some branding downslide for me as I will always associate both companies with this huge let down.

• 3 months later...

HI, I have been having the same issue with the CD versioin when I get to the Pit during the section of the Brave New World mission. I tried closing and reopening the game and even restarting the console but hasn't seemed to work. I have also went back to an eariler point and gotten up to the pit but the game froze when I had to reload a save file.

I recently tried deleting the game from the PS4 but it hasn't seemed to work.

• 3 years later...

So what was the fix on this. As soon as I arrived on the prison, the saves froze when trying to load. It got progressively worse until none of the saves work and it’s unplayable at this point. I feel like I’m only hours from completion so it’s unfortunate to happen so close to the end.

physical copy install, no updates installed, I don’t have internet access available currently for my ps4, limited cell data hotspot only.