I LOVE L. Hagen

While hanging out on Groundbreaker, my PC came across this email from the SubLight Salvage & Shipping terminal to all SubLight employees:

TO: SL_COMPANY_ALL

SUBJECT: DON'T RUN

We lost another contractor to a UDL gunship. This is your daily reminder that legitimate business don't run from the authorities. And that. Is what. We are. Stay calm. Present your papers. If you get tangled up in the courts, I will personally bail you out.

Anyone seen XXXXXX lately? I could use some reliable help.

L.H.

...my PC was totally and completely hers the moment he read that.  #LilyaWorship  😍 

THANK YOU Obsidian for this immersive level of character development for all NPCs we encounter in the TOW universe.  Especially for the great attention to detail you put into little game play features like this.  It's immersive world environment features like this which make the player form a lasting impression with NPCs in the game world. Regardless of whether said impression and/or future relationship with these NPCs ends up being cordial or a post mortem one! 😆

Edited by VaultBoi2077

6 hours ago, VaultBoi2077 said:

That wasn't a spoiler. Where was the spoiler content? It has no ties to a structured MQ/side quest (other than mention of an NPC name). That was just one of the many random messages you can encounter on the public terminals outside of missions.

Spoiler

It is in the Sublight salvage area that the player can read not on a terminal on the promenade. 

It would be a light spoiler as it is content that some players might not of seen, mostly was making a point that if you want to post about messages and interesting bits of information you found there is a way to use the spoiler tag that requires the forum user to open it so if acquiring the information does spoil the game a bit for them they only had themselves to blame.

I also liked Lilya a lot more than I expected to. I'm not done with the game yet, but she's one of my favorite characters so far.

Spoiler

I liked the fact that she straddled the morality line while still seeming to care about her employees and put value (not just monetary) on human life. Based on the less-than-positive banter I heard about her I expected another "kill 'em all" boring evil thug character, but she turned out to be something else. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ommamar said:

It would be a light spoiler as it is content that some players might not of seen, mostly was making a point that if you want to post about messages and interesting bits of information you found there is a way to use the spoiler tag that requires the forum user to open it so if acquiring the information does spoil the game a bit for them they only had themselves to blame.

Agreed. There's an entire subforum dedicated to discussing this kind of thing, to avoid even the question whether to use the spoiler tag -- which is where this thread is going. Feel free to continue on topic, of course.

Edited by 213374U
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

27 minutes ago, 213374U said:

Agreed. There's an entire subforum dedicated to discussing this kind of thing, to avoid even the question whether to use the spoiler tag -- which is where this thread is going. Feel free to continue on topic, of course.

It would be ideal for them to use the subforums but people often don't pay attention and do their own thing, especially with the anonymity of a user tag.  Hopefully posters with at least consider using the spoiler option if they must post on the general discussion.

I did like her, but then I kept doing jobs for and I found out not only is she completely insane, but she's also kinda stupid. 

Spoiler

IT'S ALL ALIENS, YOU HAVE TO KILL THIS RESEARCHER TRYING TO SAVE HUMANITY. 🤣

• Like 1