CE-34878-0 Error on PS4 whenever engaging with Companions or Terminals on The Hope

I've had no issues playing the game on PS4 until arriving on The Hope.  Once I entered the Restricted Areas within the Hope, every time I attempted to interact with a terminal or have a conversation with one of my Crew, the application immediately crashes every single time with the aforementioned Error code.  I contacted Private Division first as was suggested on these forums, but after I provided them with the error code they just sent me a dismissive response referring me to Sony's help pages, which I'd already tried aside from wiping my hard drive.  considering the error occurs with very specific in game activities I am holding out hope that other people are having this issue and it may be addressed in a forthcoming patch.  As it stands I'm unable to continue playing the game, I even went back to a previous save file before I'd even boarded the Hope in case it was some kind of issue with the file itself, but I still ran into the same problem.  Has anyone else on run into this issue?  Is it a known problem or is there any kind of work around aside from wiping my hard drive?

Hey Manus Veritatis,

I'm sorry for the PS4 issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.