Solution Vital Quest - Unable to turn in

Unable to report to Dr. Dorsett about quest after saving Captain Irion on Scylla. I was reading on Reddit that the bug is due to accidentally killing Irion’s med-bot companion, though his med-bot isn’t listed/mentioned in the quest. If it’s not mentioned to make sure his bot stays alive, then I don’t understand why it causes this problem. Dr. Dorsett doesn’t give any dialogue options to turn in / complete the quest. All she says is, “Keep hanging around, and I’ll begin to think you’re here for me. What can I do for you?” and my only option is to say, “Nothing for now”.

Edited by Nyx232

Hey Nyx232,

I'm sorry for the quest issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

• 10 months later...
On 11/7/2019 at 7:48 PM, oei_um said:

Hey Nyx232,

I'm sorry for the quest issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Still not fixed... And I even e-mailed you people, had a back and forth... then literally a year later, still no fix. And I thought Spacer's Choice was fictional!