Game crashes when loading after taking the paranoid flaw

I uploaded two save files to dropbox, one which can be loaded and was made before taking the paranoid flaw [saveGame1-OK.zip]
and one I made after taking the flaw, and which crashes on load [saveGame2-BAD.zip]

I tested it few times (saved the game, took the flaw, saved again etc.) results where the same 

I'm on PC playing with game pass

Edited by bezdi
  • Sad 1

I'm having the same problem, almost wasn't able to finish a quest without having to kill every enemy on the restricted area or rejecting the flaw. Hope they fix this quick.

I can confirm that I encounter the same issue on PC too. Same scenario, after taking the paranoid perk game crash to desktop on loading any zone or reloading the save after taking the perk. Was on byzantium at that time. Playing on PC via Epic Launcher, game in French.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, all. 

I'm sorry for the late reply. To expedite your issue, if haven't done so already, we ask that you please visit http://privatedivision.com/support and report the issue there. This will get your issue into our publisher's queue to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. Again, I apologize for the late reply and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

--Doug.