Amentep

Politics First Contact

Clinton should have never been impeached. PERIOD. Oh noes. He 'lied' to Congress about having sex. Oh noes. He should have never been asked the question in the first place. LMAO They deserved to be lied to wasting taxpayer money over affair bull****z.

• Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

78852960_10156426930436945_6738311200704

• Haha 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

5 hours ago, Volourn said:

Clinton should have never been impeached. PERIOD. Oh noes. He 'lied' to Congress about having sex. Oh noes. He should have never been asked the question in the first place. LMAO They deserved to be lied to wasting taxpayer money over affair bull****z.

If you think the question is not Congress' to ask, would it not make more sense for Clinton to refuse to answer rather than lie? I feel like lying to Congress should have consequences if we want to enforce the executive branch to have some kind of integrity. Obviously, it didn't matter enough then, and even less now.

• Like 1

How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?

How to Totally Remove Ignored Users from Your Obsidian Forums.

14 hours ago, Lexx said:

imo American politics is f'd either way. I have big doubts about it ever getting better again. Personally I just hope it'll get back to a point where I don't have to strongly fear it's negative influence on my country and / or the rest of Europe anymore.

With luck, we'll get better on our own (perhaps with some turmoil in the process, see 1861-1865 for reference) and at the same time Europe can be freed from the yoke, one of those win-win type of deals. :)

"If you think the question is not Congress' to ask, would it not make more sense for Clinton to refuse to answer rather than lie? I feel like lying to Congress should have consequences if we want to enforce the executive branch to have some kind of integrity. Obviously, it didn't matter enough then, and even less now. "

1. Yeha, he probably should have refused to answer but then they would have impeached him for that.

2. If congress wants to show integrity and be shown it they should have integrity by not asking people if they put a **** into a willing participant. Useless waste time and money that didn't help the country one bit which is what their job should be about. Millions of dollars spent  to find out someone had sex  yet not one thing actually changed - he got impeached and still finished out his term. And, the country was not better off. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.