cant finish The Doom That Came To Roseway

Hey Jamo1490,

I'm sorry for the NPC issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

i still cant finish the quest but i found Anton for some reason he is on the groundbreaker in the bar saying that because i gave him the data he bought a ticket from Cassandra to get their even though i haven't been able to give him the data and whenever i try to the quest marker says he is on roseway which is why i wrote this Anton has disappeared for me rendering his quest incomplete instead Porter is inside the comms instead of crane and when i talk to him on groundbreaker their is no option to give him the data (if it matters my game is on the ps4)

Edited by Jamo1490

I can't enter the covert lab area. I get stuck on an endless load sceen at all 3 entrances. I've yet to see anyone else mention this bug specifically. I tried restarting my PS4, leaving Roseway and returning, changing missions in the journal and restarting from the beginning of the game. I'm playing supernova difficulty if that matters. I have the latest updates for my PS4 and the game. I'm probably going to skip both associated quests and move on unless I can get some help.  I started over because I needed a secret to sell to Gladys. I'm not keen on the notion of paying her 10000 to skip 2 missions. I sold the Ultimatum to the scientists the first time. I just got back to to Roseway and still can't enter the lab so hopefully the gun schematics will be enough to progress Passage to anywhere without paying. The game has been amazing so far but this is a pretty bad glitch.

Edited by Paul Hoback
Clarification I guess

• 4 months later...