Where are all the restrooms at?

Well, just wanna point out that there aren't any restrooms in the Ebon Hawk (how can the crew hold their water that long between trips?) or in any bases/buildings of KOTOR 1. Maybe add a few restrooms and put goodies in them? Like a medkit in a toilet (j/k, I'm not good with scenarios) or maybe you can flush contraband or a bomb down into the toilet to kill people living in the sewers? Or even an alien piranha fish that will grow with time.

Well, just wanna point out that there aren't any restrooms in the Ebon Hawk (how can the crew hold their water that long between trips?) or in any bases/buildings of KOTOR 1. Maybe add a few restrooms and put goodies in them? Like a medkit in a toilet (j/k, I'm not good with scenarios) or maybe you can flush contraband or a bomb down into the toilet to kill people living in the sewers? Or even an alien piranha fish that will grow with time.

it takes like 10 minutes to get to another planet and the first man the went into space just **** in his pant if he had to go

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

As far as I know, trips can take weeks in the star wars universe, maybe months (?).  Now take into account the stuff takes place on the outer rim, sometimes at opposite ends of the galaxy...

Correct. Or atleast it is if you agree with the EU novels. A lot of them describe the "16 hour flight back to Coruscant" or the "9 days until we reach Corelia" type situations.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There are no restrooms AT ALL in the Star Wars universe.

Just watch all movies/read all books etc: was there ever a restroom caught on film, or did the characters ever postpone doing their heroic deeds to heed the nature's call?

I guess people in the SW universe have different metabolism and other functions than us or something, so going to the toilet is never really an issue :blink:

(or maybe the dashing SW saga has better and more epic things to capture the audience with, rather than restrooms and other such petty stuff :p)

Redundant thread. The potty issue has been discussed many many many many many times. There was even a fanfic about it that was, unfortunately, inappropriate to post on my site. It was pretty funny.

I'm pretty sure they're not including facilities on the Ebon Hawk this time, as they're using the original model from K1.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.