Stuck at Space Station Terminal (PC)

I'm trying to complete 2 different missions and have the same problem at both. The mission for restoring com array for ground breaker, and the mission to salvage the space station.  In both cases, I come to a terminal that I need to access to continue the mission.  I enter the pass code/command, the terminal does its thing, but I cant exit the terminal screen.  There are options at the bottom of the screen, that I can mouse over, but they wont highlight or allow me to select them.  The only way out, is to reload an older save.

Hey Robert G. Berghane,

I'm sorry for the terminal issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.