I just wanted to say thank you, Obsidian. Video game players have seen several disappointing AAA games in the last two years. This game is not one of them. This game delivers. It's exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to get in front of my pc and xbox and lose myself in the world you created.  I sit down and start up the game and before I know it several hours have passed. I have not had this much fun with a game in a long time. The RPG elements are deep enough to be interesting but not difficult to grasp.  My crew mates are fun and interesting. The gun-play is solid and the game mechanics work well together. I can't wait to see (and buy) what you do next in the Outer Worlds.

• Like 2

Truly a diamond in rough, but I expected no less with Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky at he helm, and completely hammering their talents into the modern age.  Don't let your guard down though!  The industry as a whole still has adversarial  imperialistic elements trying to squeeze quality gaming.  Keep up the fight! :salute: