your game, is absolutely incredible.

I'm about half way through roseway, on first playthrough on supernova, and just loving the game, loving the atmosphere with a headset on the surroundings just come to life and make you feel like you're there on theese strange random planets.

loving the punchy crisp combat. and pavarti is so sweet.

i dunno what you guys will do in the future with this game, or whether this franchise will come to ps4 in the future who knows. but if u make dlc i'll buy it.

thanks.

Wooow JUST FINISHED it 

THANK YOU OBSIDIAN

just watched my 15 minutes or so PERSONALIZED ENDSEQUENZE with tears in my eyes  it was epic !

Only had this 4 or 5 times in my gamer time since 40 !!! years now 
What difference to a all that hundred of games I finished and most of the time it was WTF !

WISH THE WHOLE TEAM the best and love , thank you !
Looking forward for your next games
Keep it up that way 

yours ALEX

2 hours ago, FlashXAron said:

Wooow JUST FINISHED it 

THANK YOU OBSIDIAN

just watched my 15 minutes or so PERSONALIZED ENDSEQUENZE with tears in my eyes  it was epic !

Only had this 4 or 5 times in my gamer time since 40 !!! years now 
What difference to a all that hundred of games I finished and most of the time it was WTF !

WISH THE WHOLE TEAM the best and love , thank you !
Looking forward for your next games
Keep it up that way 

yours ALEX

Wow, you should try New Vegas. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matt84 said:

your game, is absolutely incredible.

I'm about half way through roseway, on first playthrough on supernova, and just loving the game, loving the atmosphere with a headset on the surroundings just come to life and make you feel like you're there on theese strange random planets.

loving the punchy crisp combat. and pavarti is so sweet.

i dunno what you guys will do in the future with this game, or whether this franchise will come to ps4 in the future who knows. but if u make dlc i'll buy it.

thanks.

Unfortunately all their games going forward will be Xbox and PC exclusively. They are now owned by MS. 

If your against getting an Xbox in the future. You could always get Xbox Gamepass PC. Or Xcloud for Android or IOS when that releases next year. 

Still options to play if your against getting an Xbox Console. 

I have a 1x but im working on my trophy list, and wanted to support the devs as I already have a 6 month game pass going. Microsoft will be bringing it home eventually, might just take a while.

in a few months i'll probably do it again via game pass 😄

Edited by Matt84

On 11/3/2019 at 3:00 PM, Mister Holdout said:

The game is good no doubt. I just wish there was more content.

Although, having high replay value is not so bad. I'm on my second play through right now (supernova difficulty) and I can already see myself doing another play through. 

more content of actual quality is always welcomed

huge replay in this game is undeniable

my first playthrough has evolved but is supernova with no hud but with quite a bit of reloading and save scumming 

second playthrough will be a completely different character who accepts all consequences and flaws on supernova, no hud and with more severe self-imposed restrictions with no reloading/save scumming

i cant wait!