I am on the mission Radio free monarch and after I talk to Hiram in the station I need to leave the station and go into the devils peak, however every time I leave, my game loads for a few seconds then crashes instantly. I have tried multiple things to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have a good PC and can run the game easily. I cannot do ANYTHING as I am stuck in the station so I can't even do a different quest or fast travel out as I cant fast travel whilst in the station. I was really enjoying the game but this is really starting to annoy me. The game worked perfectly fine before with no crashes or anything until this mission. I hope there is an update soon or else I am just going to stop playing the game as I cant progress through it anyway.

Can you fast travel to get around it HusnainAS?

I can't exit my ship at most landing sites now. I started with CTD's when using inventory at the Doc's lab - then I was getting them when trying to exit my ship.

I could get around this for the most part by using fast travel, but i'm now at main mission points where I need to exit my ship at a location i've never been before - so I have no locations to fast travel to.

I've had to stop play at this point to wait for resolution.

I'm on AMD graphics, i've seen a lot of reports of this bug and similar from the red camp - but it seems pretty quiet on the green side?

Possibile Temporary Solution - Try this Husnain, switching to window mode got me past my mission snag! - 

Edited by Mikka
typos & possible temporary solution

I can not fast travel from inside the station and I have changed my game to windowed mode but it still didn't work. I will try to lower the resolution and try again.

Edit - I put my game into windowed mode and lowered the resolution and put my settings to the lowest but it still didn't work. At this point I give up on the game, its really broken.

Edited by HusnainAS