Can we please get some kind of confirmation patches will come?

I have never heard of a developer being this silent when comes to quality of life updates. I have looked everywhere I can think of and have not found 1 single thing that says "we're aware of such and such and working on it"

I'm not ready to quit playing or anything I just want to know the game isn't dead on arrival

• Like 1

Well, have you looked here?

I don't know what's your issue specifically, but they do seem to be addressing some QoL stuff, such as font size. Maybe post in that forum if you have other issues or suggestions?

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Very nice to hear, I would not of though to look on the support forum for such a message.  Generally I only go to such a forum if I am having issues with a game running, which I haven't so thanks for the link as I would probably never seen this thread.

For PC games in 2019, especially the big ones in terms of the body of code--tens of gigabytes, etc.--there is pretty much always going to be patching after the shipping date.  It's inevitable because of the sheer number of possible hardware combinations that Windows supports...;)  Then there are Linux distros, new APIs like Vulkan--it's a dizzying array.  The only thing I've seen is that the game looks to have a visible line graphically that looks uncannily like the old bilinear filtering lines used to look years ago--as you move forward you could see the line move with you where the filtering ended....;)  I don't think you need worry about patches...;)

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin: