End game and side missions

I finished 2 days ago and was surprised I couldn't free roam and wrap up the side missions I had left.  Am a missing something? When I hit "continue" it just takes me to the last boss ( last save before it ended) 

Thanks 

53 minutes ago, yarg-gray said:

I finished 2 days ago and was surprised I couldn't free roam and wrap up the side missions I had left.  Am a missing something? When I hit "continue" it just takes me to the last boss ( last save before it ended) 

Thanks 

Nope, not missing anything. Just like New Vegas you'll have to load an earlier save before the point of no return 

3 hours ago, imitenotbecrazy said:

Nope, not missing anything. Just like New Vegas you'll have to load an earlier save before the point of no return 

I'm really hoping they'll pull another update to address this immersion and progress breaker soon.  Just like they ended up doing for Dead Money DLC in New Vegas. There really isn't any reason NOT to allow us to continue playing in a sandbox fashion and/or complete side quests for achievement purposes after MQ TBH.  

This is another reason why I'm hoping the PC modding community will be able to get into the game code and address show stoppers like this soon.