More enemy variety + better combat ai

Right now there are only three big enemy types apart from humans. That's the raptidons, manticores and primals. Also three robot types.

Having another two or three distinct enemy types would be much appreciated.

As for the human combat ai, it is quite basic. I'm not asking that it be the most complex ai ever but it could be improved in a patch.

What do you guys think?

21 minutes ago, uuuhhii said:

smarter than in fnv

at least stealth kill whole camp are almost impossible

Completely disagree. Nothing about the enemy or companion AI is smart. Plenty of times where they've positioned themselves behind cover but did so incorrectly and were wide out in the open. 

*Loud automatic gunfire happens while killing marauders*

*Marauders twenty feet away are completely unalerted and casual*

Just makes you feel like you're playing a platformer and going room by room killing them and they had no idea you were in the previous room. It's embarrassingly bad 

I would like to see more of a challenge on the harder difficulty levels... 

If PoE2 was anything to go by, they will probably up the difficulty at some point.  PoE2 they completely reworked a lot of the Path of the Damned fights from when it was first released.

More combat challenge would be great.

But more unique enemies is more important I think.

After a little while you've basically seen every of the major enemy types in TOW and it gets a little boring.

I remember in FNV you would encounter new enemies and even distinct variations of existing enemies even after spending dozens of hours exploring the map.