10 hours in and....

Yes I have had few issues a few anomalies such as characters having to reposition themselves during conversations when I position myself to close to an object.  Over all I think it is a benchmark for other games to shoot for performance wise.

• Like 1

I had a glitch where a load of the sound effects and some people's voices stopped working on groundbreaker but I reloaded and it didn't happen again. A companion also did a weird one legged run at one point. 

Other than that nothing other than texture pop ins but even they aren't as bad later in the game. 

Not sure if you just aren't looking hard enough or really want this game to be perfect. There's plenty of wonky physics and graphical errors. Go into TTD while someone is sitting, minding their business and shoot them. You'll watch them instantly twitch to a standing position to start shooting you. I've got a screenshot of someone that bounced up into the sky hundreds of feet while I shot him with a light assault rifle. This site won't allow over 1mb upload (lmao) so I can't post it

Yep it's fantastic. I've had 1 issue in 30 hours. The game froze and went to Xbox Dashboard. Other than that it's been smooth as butter. 

As a comparison I played about 20 mins of Fallout 4 and had 3 game breaking bugs. Probably around 100 glitches in the 25 hours I could manage of that game. 

TOW is so refreshing in the is genre. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Papa steve55 said:

Not a single CTD, glitch, quest breaking bug or graphical anomaly. This is how PC gaming was supposed to be.

Thank You....

Same here.

Not a single CTD just a micro bug with companion equipment stat display.

Well done Obsidian!

I am happy for you.  Personally I was enjoying the game until a quest npc  did not spawn.  I tried reloading, resting, leaving system and coming back, finally I restarted the game from the beginning, only to have the same npc not spawn.  I pretty much can not play until they get it fixed.  

I have run into problems with companion's clipping through the Unreliable and falling to their deaths causing their quests to botch.  Doesn't happen often, once to Pavarti and now to Ellie.  Luckily I noticed when it happened to Pavarti and was able to reload.  Ellie is not so lucky.

While Ellie is alive and well, the quest still autofails as soon as I accept it.  Ugh.

Still despite the few bugs I have run across, the game is in a pretty good state.  I can wait until they patch it again to correct the handful of bugs.  As complicated as games are now days I think its a little unreasonable to expect no flaws whatsoever on launch.  I appreciate all the hard work that went into this game and the fact it wasn't monetized to hell.  

I'm here to complain about the OP complaining there are no CTD, glitches, quest breaking bugs or graphical anomalies 10h into the game. 

Furthermore, I'm also here to argue that the OP is arguing with incredulity itself, since this game is apparently what he believes PC gaming should always be.

Finally, I'm here to complain about any complainers who insist on complaining about my complaints in this troll post.

#THANKYOUObsidian

• Haha 1