Why in the world did Obsidian make a completely stunning game but give it a disgusting interface that the player cannot adjust in any way?  Besides turning it on or off; but thats the kicker.

When I found a cool hunting rifle, while I had my HUD disabled, I found that there is no crosshair on the scope. I would love an update that adds more customization for the interface plz and thank u

8 hours ago, Josh Haugland said:

Why in the world did Obsidian make a completely stunning game but give it a disgusting interface that the player cannot adjust in any way?  Besides turning it on or off; but thats the kicker.

When I found a cool hunting rifle, while I had my HUD disabled, I found that there is no crosshair on the scope. I would love an update that adds more customization for the interface plz and thank u

I mentioned something similar soon after first playing.

The companion command icons must be irritating for most people, but OLED users in particular dont like static screen elements. As you say if you turn it off you lose everything including the reticule. Even transient messages are lost.

Assassins Creed lets you turn off elements and Fallout 76 change the opacity - I dont think those sound as hard to implement as some of the requested changes.