List of Common Issues and Suggestions

Compare weapons feature on workbench "tinker" does not work correctly. Here's a video showing how to reproduce the bug.

As you can see from the video it's very bugged. It's remembering the last weapon compare from "Modify tab" when in "Tinker tab" please fix.

Just made an account to say that I'm real happy to see FOV adjustment near the top of the list. I've made it past the starting video's of the game on my ps4 pro but I had to stop playing once I could walk around. I was getting a headache and a bit of nausea from what I think is the low FOV, within minutes of playing.  I don't really ever have this happen with games and the only thing I can think is causing it would be the mix of how the character moves within the world, and the low FOV mixing my eyes and head up.   Hoping the fix comes soon as you guys looked to have built an awesome game and I can't wait to delve into it.

Anyone else notice that the Weapon/Armor Mod slot "pips" in the inventory screens get messed up often? I breakdown an item in my inventory and suddenly I have helmets with mod slot pips showing up, even though there are no mod slots for helmets, or else items show the wrong number of mod slot pips.

Hortense Ingalsbee`s corpse is the wrong graphic/NPC when you send her down to the Early Retirement Center.

Might not be a bug per say, but when you're using camouflage and get caught stealing your reputation decreases. How do they know it's you when you're using camouflage?

It would be cool if you could hack vending machines or hit them with a power melee attack to get them to drop items. You could have it so some items won't drop unless you hit it (like in real life sometimes!)

Edited by Robert Shmigelsky
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CSick said:

Anyone else notice that the Weapon/Armor Mod slot "pips" in the inventory screens get messed up often? I breakdown an item in my inventory and suddenly I have helmets with mod slot pips showing up, even though there are no mod slots for helmets, or else items show the wrong number of mod slot pips.

I've had my inventory (was weapons or maybe armor) indented so far to the right or left that it was nearly off the screen. I've only had this happen once.

Hey!

There's 2 minor bugs I noticed on PC version (I use XBOX elite controller):

First: Your carrying capacity max limit doesn't change in inventory in real time (under character's name) when you equip (or unequip) armor that has backpack modification.

Second: You press LS on equipped armor, then press LS on some not equipped armor (now there's 2 comparison markings total). Then you press LS again on the same not equipped armor and there's only one comparison marking on equipped item, but you can't compare anything anymore until you uncheck that marking and check again.

This only applies to armors, weapon comparison seems to be working right way in this case.

And 2 improvement requests:

-Climbing ladders needs animation improvement. I mean screen goes steadily upwards or downwards, like an elevator. There's no feeling that you are climbing.

-Game is missing third person view. Hopefully it will be added later.

Game runs very smoothly on my Intel 9900KS and Geforce 1080Ti, but the game crashes once in some hours. Thanks for the awesome game 😄
PS. Please release this game on GOG in the future! 😁

Edited by Neonblade
I collected everything I wanted to say to one post.

I’m having problems being able to sprint in general. I just created a character and he cannot sprint, even when prompted to during the tutorial. It has also applied to my level 25 character who had no problem earlier until today.

• Like 1

On my XBox 1 (Game Pass) I finished my final Companion quest last night. I went to save but it was grayed out. I assumed it was an area so I played and went back to my ship. I went to save and it was still gray. I decided to shut it down.  I went to try it again, I load it up and when I get to the start screen I hit A and the screen freezes. Music plays but the game does not.

I uninstalled it then reinstalled it and still have the same issue. Any suggestions?

BTW fun game when I have time to play it. 

• Like 1

I'd like to have a more detailed way to customize the HUD. As of now I can only disable the HUD entirely, losing quest markers and object highlights along with the UI elements like health and stuff. Since I own an OLED TV I'd like to disable the permanent health/energy bars in order to minimize risk of burn-in but leave things like waypoint/quest markers and Interaction Outlines.  As of right now I can only disable the HUD entirely and even when the boxes for "waypoint markers" and "interaction otlines" are checked they disappear as soon as I disable HUD visibility which isn't really an option if I don't want to miss world objects and keep track of quests and waypoints.

Edited by Siran

- I would like to see a way to show the hunger, thirst and fatigue bars by pressing a button or just having them on the screen all the time. 

- It would be nice to be able to switch a weapon in the inventory menu even if you are holding it in the game

- When using mods there is nothing that informs you that you can only have one and that using a new one will replace the old one, it would be better if it showed it replacing the mod on the right rather than showing it pop up under it

I'm new here but, excited to have a suggestion and bug report forum. Yay! I have two suggestions.

Most important is that turning the crosshairs off turns the whole hud off. It'd be nice if the crosshairs had their own setting seperate from the hud. Also, turning the crosshairs off make using scoped rifles very difficult to aim because they have no crosshairs in the scope and disappear with the hud. I love a cleaner screen but, scopes on rifles need crosshairs regardless of hud visibility. 

Secondly, it would be awesome to play in 3rd person and only going in first when aiming your gun. This would be cool but, the scopes lacking crosshairs is a bigger issue for my playstyle.

I just heard about the next update coming and headed over here to provide feedback. This is just great. Love the game. Great product, you guys. Thanks!

Edited by HannaD
Bad grammar spotted

Would love an update on the text size issue for Menus and Terminals (Xbox One). I'm sitting 8' away from a 44" screen and get headaches from the eyestrain. I've put Outer Worlds to the side until it gets resolved although I'd love to play it.