Let's talk about our man, SAM. I like SAM, I feel like I'd like him alot more if he was able to be upgraded. So this is a general discussion for everyone to include what they'd like to see.

Personally I'd Like to see a SAM side quest or companion mission where you find out where he's from, and maybe even find some schematics that allows for more upgrades? 

I'd also like to see some kind of compliment of new weapons, maybe something with a shoulder, or a new arm gun to say the least. 

• 1 month later...

Might as well give the ai a companion quest as well. Something like the hk quest from kotor2. Let's stop her from taking over the world, or help. But anyways, I think I'd like to make my SAM unit faster maybe a charge attack. Exploring other words for parts, either stolen bought or gifted, flamer, nrays and explsv. Let me hack SAM'S head and give an intelligent boost. Or enhance SAM to give more attacks in ttd. Or stealth field that completely hides the team while standing. The perks are cool but I'd rather tinker with my SAM unit on the ship. Maybe Parvati actually cleans it too. I haven't seen that yet. 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:38 AM, YogaFlame said:

Might as well give the ai a companion quest as well. Something like the hk quest from kotor2. Let's stop her from taking over the world, or help. But anyways, I think I'd like to make my SAM unit faster maybe a charge attack. Exploring other words for parts, either stolen bought or gifted, flamer, nrays and explsv. Let me hack SAM'S head and give an intelligent boost. Or enhance SAM to give more attacks in ttd. Or stealth field that completely hides the team while standing. The perks are cool but I'd rather tinker with my SAM unit on the ship. Maybe Parvati actually cleans it too. I haven't seen that yet. 

But he's not an AI, he's just a cleaning bot. He doesn't need a personality, he's just funny.

• 5 months later...

personally ??

gone would do for starters.....

pretty much a worthless companion

no if it could be adapted to allow ada to travel with you and use a shock or plasma or even and acid based gameplay yeah that so much better sounding than

clean me clean me scrub .........

• 7 months later...