I would like an option to select multiple quests at the same time. A lot of side quests tend to be near each other but it's impossible to know unless you have memorised all the locations.

I tend to go into the quest menu, select a quest back out and check the distance, go back in select another quest and repeat the process. 

Then if there's multiple quests the same distance I know that they're in the same area or at least accessed through entering a specific part of the map. Multiple quest selection is possible on other games and it can make life much simpler.

On a different note based on the forum, I created another topic about something else as a guest, how long do they take to be approved? I don't want to double post but I'm looking forward to getting involved with talking about this game :)

I understand what you are saying but I am not sure if this would be an asset or an obstacle.  There are several quests that have multiple targets to include one back at the quest giver.  It might just be more confusing to have a bunch of targets up.  I use a similar strategy but usually just select a quest one by one to see the location then move in a counter clockwise or clockwise pattern, then after I reach an objective I take a moment to see if there are any other quests in the same area.

The confusion can be easily addressed by limiting the number of quests that be tracked simultaneously and giving the markers for each a different color or number. Multi-quest tracking is something that should be a no-brainer in modern games, like 1st-person being optional.