I entered the mather house while doing the secret people quest and now my game crashes to desktop during the load to leave after the completion or failure of the secret people quest. 

**SPOILERS**

the doors lock during the quest. I have tried exiting through picking the upstairs exit lock, and taking the key off their corpse at different stages of the short quest, but all crash to desktop during the load after using the doors.  

I tried to load a previous save (I have only the two manuals which were both inside the house and autos which had one before the house I think) but the one that is before entering the house also crashes to desktop during the load screen when I load it. I can move around in the house and do the quest without issue. I cannot exit. Please help as this has essentially trapped me into either waiting for an update or starting the entire game over. I did a lot of the side quests and companion content before doing this so I'm absolutely dreading having to start over. Thank you

Hey, 100%AGAVE

I'm sorry for the crash you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

2 hours ago, oei_um said:

Hey, 100%AGAVE

I'm sorry for the crash you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Thank you for the reply. I'll do that now

• 8 months later...
On 10/31/2019 at 9:04 PM, oei_um said:

[...] a fix for it shortly. [...]

Anyway.. my game crash at the same place when i'm upstairs. In order I got a dialog with edgar after opening the kitchen door. Got a dialog option about "the locked door" than i didn't use because ... i didn't saw the door, i wasn't able to saw it a this point ... Then i talked with the two other in the kitchen. Then gone upstair, tried to talk with lizzie and the game crashed while switching from normal context to dialog context. (dialog UI didn't had time to be displayed, but lizzie dialog animation begun.

Then i reload a saved (that is at the bottom of stairs) tried to talk again with lizzie or go to the "red" lighted door my game crashed in both cases (and this time i couldn't even talk to lizzie, the game crashed on the path to her.)