Sound bug - "alarm" repeating randomly

I have an issue (which I'm not sure is an issue, but keeps on persisting), that at random times, there is a sound of "alarm" (like car alarm or house alarm) appearing in the middle of nowhere. The sound is repeated for 3 times and cut in the middle. I'm not sure if i heard the sound in-game before. It started to manifest itself in Edgewater, while exploring the Marauder outpost where the guy with the heavy armor and Zoe are. Not sure if the problem started when I wore his heavy armor or when I passed through some random door into the building there. I thought I triggered some alarm, but at that point it started to happen randomly and still does.

Hey, Sasss

I'm sorry for the audio issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.