Locked out of Canid's Cradle for arbitrary reason, and related quest not triggering. (Spoiler)

If you want to broker a peaceful outcome between the MSI and the Iconoclasts you have to speak to both leaders and then replace Graham with Zora. The thing is you have to have gained Zora's trust beforehand by completing optional objectives for her, otherwise you're screwed. You'll probably only find out you lost Zora's trust hours after the fact, which means all the groundwork like getting her file is completely wasted.

You can argue this is realistic and all but it runs counter to the design of the game; which is that all potential quests are signposted, you know when you've botched a quest, and that you overcome most obstacles with a well=placed skill-check. None of that comes to play here, which means a desired ending of the game is impossible unless you're clairvoyant or lucky.

Also Zora is supposed to give the Sucker Bait quest, but she's not talking.

Hey, Inspector Gesicht

I'm sorry for the quest issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

There's an issue with this quest aside from the people whining about they're choices having an effect on the outcome. If you kill all the iconoclasts including both leaders before the battle between the factions starts then it will just never end and stellar bay remains sealed forever. I hope there are no more main quests that require me to go to stellar bay