The Commuter quest crash

On the Quest "The Commuter" where you need to talk to Corlatta in the warehouse, I did kill the guard standing at the front gate, then also killed the remaining guards inside the gated area between the generator and warehouse. Once done I went upto the door and when I use the intercom the game crashed. I restarted the game and had to do it again but this time was able to speak to her thro the intercom. She opened the door but as soon as I go to speak with her the game simply closes/crashes again. I have restarted the game, finished another side quest and then returned to her, restarted my PC, reinstalled, checked and updated Windows as well as all drivers and each time I run into the same crash when I try to speak with her. I am using this thro the Windows PC gamepass. My PC more then meets the req's to play the game as well.

Any help would be great. I did submit a support ticket on the privatedivision.com website but wanted to post here as well incase anyone else had the issue and found a way to fix it.

Hey, Mishtif

I'm sorry you have run into this quest issue. Submitting your ticket on Private Division's site was the right move. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.