N-Ray Melee Instantly kills me after I kill something with it.

Sometimes, seemingly at random, I will die after killing somebody with my Plasma Cutter that does N-Ray damage.

I got a Mr. N mod after killing a Mantaqueen during the ending of the Quest Star-Crossed Troopers.

I went to the ship workbench and put the mod as well as a SpeedGrip mod on a level 25 Plasma Cutter Gold I had. 

I have killed plenty of people up to this point with 1-handed melee weapons, but occasionally, no matter the location(tested on Monarch, Scylla), no matter the enemy (Automechanicals, Humans, Mantas, Mantagrubs), I will seemingly at randomly but rather frequently, straight up die 100% to 0%.

I have both 100 One-Handed melee, and 60 Science, the later explicitly states it increases N-Ray damage.

I also have the feats Tit for Tat, and Harvester which restore HP for melee hits and all kills respectively. I’m not sure if those have anything to do with it, but I thought I’de mention that.

Again, this issue has never happened at any point before, using any N-Ray Ranged Weapon, or any other Non N-Ray melee Weapon.

Hey, Iron

I'm sorry for the N-Ray issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, oei_um said:

Hey, Iron

I'm sorry for the N-Ray issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Thank you for responding to the issue, I sent an message to the email you posted, and hopefully the issue will not take long to resolve. 
Besides this glitch I never really ran into any issues, I really enjoyed New Vegas and both Pillars games and I’m always happy to see a new game by you guys.

You have a happy Halloween.