I downloaded Outer Worlds from the Windows store and am getting a visual glitch any time the game is active. Two transparent boxes are always on screen. The left one looks like a radar display, right is titled "Audio Boost". I can't find anything in the settings related to these, persists through load screens, pause, game play, start up, etc.

Pause.png

Start up.png

gameplay.jpg

Edited by Crassus87

No, can't see anything like that. It literally is only visible while the outer worlds is running. If I minimize the game it disappears. If I run in windowed mode then it just appears in the sides of the window. It is definitely linked to the Outer Worlds

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 4:31 AM, Crassus87 said:

No, can't see anything like that. It literally is only visible while the outer worlds is running. If I minimize the game it disappears. If I run in windowed mode then it just appears in the sides of the window. It is definitely linked to the Outer Worlds

Hey buddy, I had the same problem as you and i finally figured it out. It's caused by the Nahimic audio software. Just open the Nahimic app and disable Sound Tracker. Radar gone and frame rates back to normal!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the assist, miksmax.

I'm sorry for the late reply, but it sounds like you were able to get your issue resolved. In the future, if you encounter any further issues, please visit our publisher's website http://privatedivision.com/support for technical support. Of course, you are always welcome to post on these forums, too. It's just that the proper channel is through their website. Thanks for playing The Outer Worlds.

--Doug.