Nyoka fallen and can't get back up!

Hey there

So i've been playing the game and loving every bit of it so far and i've just reach the part where you meet up with Nyoka, everything is all funky dory until i left the colony to go shoot some things and continue on with the quests. I soon noticed that even though she was talking away to me her physical avatar wasn't anywhere to be seen. Upon looking around i found her "corpse" but i couldn't interact with it or do anything of the sort. yet she talks and follows me (teleports when i get to far away) like she is part of the living, her health bar is full to the brim and all.

Was wondering if anyone else has encountered this or know of a quick fix? Im playing on Story mode and have done everything short of restarting the game from new.

Thanks in advanced!

Nyoka Bug.jpg

• Haha 1

It is funny because I am having the same issue with Pavarti!!! Her corpse companion follows me around if I include her. She talks to other people even though her avatar is blank. I am actually relieved that you are having a similar issue even though it is not resolved. Using the inhaler does not work on her.  As long as she is dead, I cannot complete her mission. 

2019-10-31_20-00-44.jpg

Edited by JonathanVQP

You may end up having it also say she's "dead" at the end slideshow due to this, though that's just speculation on my part after having a different bug occur regarding a "dead" companion.

If you have a save from before this happened, then I'd suggest reloading from that point, otherwise to wait for a patch and see if that fixes it for you as they did state having a fix in the works for dead companions while not on Supernova. That may not end up covering your specific issue though, but too early to tell.

On the matter of an email address, I have seen one mentioned in a few other topics:

...to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

Edited by xSean

Cheers for the email address i'll have a look at what they say. Sadly i didn't actually notice she was "undead" till a while into the game and past any auto saves.

In regards to what console im using i am using the PC so no it's not just a console issue. Here's hoping you don't get it as it quite frankly ruins on of the story lines.