Crash in phineas's lab

I don't know what the bug reporting practice here is (mostly used to reporting PoE or Deadfire bugs), but this was 100% reproducible for me:

1. when to phineas's lab to get shrink ray

2. first time in phineas's lab. If at any point I open my inventory, game crashes.

That's it. I eventually figured out to avoid opening my inventory (had to suppress the urge to examine the shrink ray) to get in and out, and this issue has only ever happened in phineas's lab.

Hey, thelee

I'm sorry for the crash you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Same thing happened to me as well on PC here only I was on the pause screen and not in the inventory menu when it crashed.  Glad to hear it will be fixed.  No biggie though.  This is a great game, thank you Obsidian!  =)

5 hours ago, Kingsized40 said:

Same Crash here all is ok in the lab until i open up my inventory then game crashes back to windows, no error message or anything. Please fix this, kinda wanna keep playing.

Phineas' Lab is actually short enough to navigate without map or inventory access. So while annoying and definitely a bug, I wouldn't call it game-breaking. Keep playing, friend!