Attempting Solo in Hard. Never really got far with a solo build. Attempting to use a Dual Wield Fighter, Coastal Aumamau. Sword and Hammer, both Fine with Burn Lash. Level 6. Wearing Eder’s Scale. Blunting Belt. Rings of Lesser Prot and Defelct. Fulvanos Boots. Rymgrands Mantle. Helm from the Eothian church in Gilded Vale. 

Defeated the entire entire keep. Cant win the Raedric fight. Fire off a Arbalest pot shot and then I retreat to the bedroom doorway. Use a few Fan of Flames scrolls. But the mages and Priest just end up disabling me. Figurine hoes down quickly.

Suggestions?

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

I don't want to sound pessimistic but in my opinion Fighter is the worst class for soloing in PoE. But on hard it's of course doable. Still... trying to kill Readric in a solo game with a (non-overleveled) Fighter is... bold. :)

Iirc with a solo Barb I killed Kolsc first (after Raedric suggested it) in order to get the easier XP and after that killed Raedric. I used a chokepoint with a pike: let some weaker melees through the door and stand around the corner so that the mages and stuff can't target you. Only attack the strong ones in the second row and keep the weaker ones (that hit you) alive. 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

The fight right outside the keep was REALLY tough, took me 3 tries. But doable. There is a lot of enemies out there. Doing that fight I thought we be the hardest fight tbh,  as was the rooftop battle with the officer and sellswords. But the spellcasters just pummel me while healing themselves in the Raedric battle. I was lucky enough one time to have Raedric arrive first. Used my knockdowns on him and chopped him down pretty fast. But was depleted enough to get overwhelmed. Will take your advice, go take over as master of Caed Nua then comeback with Resolution and Oidhreacht in hand. 

Edited by Blades of Vanatar

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.