slaughterhouse clive quest keeps freezing/crashing on xbox

I can't do the Slaughterhouse Clive quest because the game keeps freezing and/or crashing shortly after I enter the warehouse. I've tried going through the front entrance, the side entrance and through  the sewers; I've tried using the holo-cloak, tried going in with guns blazing; I've tried walking and running. I've checked for updates and restarted my console, but it doesn't seem to matter. Anyone else having/had this issue? If so, is there anyway to complete this quest without the game glitching? Thanks

Edited by FaythsRequiem

I had the same issue. It's something to do with companions in restriced zones, if you send them back to the ship, it stops. It happens for me in all restriced zones. I've been using Ellie and Parvati, I don't know if the other companions works.

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 10:57 AM, Nuigen said:

I had the same issue. It's something to do with companions in restriced zones, if you send them back to the ship, it stops. It happens for me in all restriced zones. I've been using Ellie and Parvati, I don't know if the other companions works.

Had the same issue on PC, except it would just crash to desktop, which I guess is a little nicer than a freeze/lock up. Sent my party back to the ship and I was able to get through with no issues. Thanks!

Shame that this quest has an issue with companions though, considering it was shown to be working with Ellie at E3...