Pavarti has disappeared from my ship (SOLVED)

I cannot find Pavarti on my ship. Every time I enter the Unreliable, I get an announcement from ADA requesting that I have Pavarti send SAM to the bridge. When I get to engineering, I only see SAM, staring into the space where Pavarti should be. I've searched all over the ship and I can't find her so I'm assuming this is a bug. I noticed this after completing the Monarch questline, but not soon enough after that I can guarantee a link.

EDIT: THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN SOLVED

If you can't find a crew member aboard the Unreliable, just take them on your shore party. In my case, Pavarti fell from...somewhere and hurt herself, but returned.

Edited by UnionJacket

Hey, UnionJacket

I'm sorry for the companion issue you have run into, but I'm glad you were able to figure out a workaround. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.