Two different skill check bugs have happened. One when talking to Felix, I started speaking to him for the first time after becoming a companion and on the 30 1-handed and 2-handed melee check it was greyed out. At the time I was only at 25 of both. I decided to reload my save and bump them up to 30. It stayed greyed out. The same thing happened on the Vaughn experiment, except I didn't have to reload. I just closed the computer leveled up to 45 (including modifiers), it was still greyed out. So I leveled it up to 50 base and it stayed greyed out.

Hey, jaje21

I'm sorry for the skill check issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.