All the terminals are bugged I can't press anything when it tells me to continue. I'm locked out of getting the goop gun and a lot of side lore and content. I've already tried closing the game and I'm on Xbox if that helps.

Edited by Otherbear
  • Like 1

Just want to second this as a problem I'm seriously having too, especially with the gloop gun, but other terminals have been extremely tricky to navigate, too, having to back out and reenter instead of being able to interact with the terminal menu. (also XB1)

Edited by Hopeleslie
Just to add clarity that I'm also on XB1
  • Like 1

I am having the same issue, also on Xbox One. Upon selecting some responses on a terminal, the terminal will just completely freeze and the only way out is to exit the terminal and go back in. This means anything that requires you to progress through multiple screens on a terminal (such as the goop gun) is inaccessible. I have tried restarting the Xbox or closing and re-opening the Outer Worlds app and it has not fixed the issue. 

• Like 1

Hello, Otherbear.

I'm sorry you're having an issue with the terminals. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, please send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

--Doug.