I am playing the outer worlds and needed to make 8000 coins for a purchase, I made 15000 so headed to the ground breaker to complete. When I got there my funds had reduced to 762!? Why has my money vanished? This is making me angry as it has happened a number of times now! 

2 hours ago, Bluefox3775 said:

I am playing the outer worlds and needed to make 8000 coins for a purchase, I made 15000 so headed to the ground breaker to complete. When I got there my funds had reduced to 762!? Why has my money vanished? This is making me angry as it has happened a number of times now! 

I could be wrong but are you sure you are not confusing bits earned with XP points earned. I'm saying this because I made this confusion. Whenever I completed a mission a small message appeared stating how many XP points I got (like 6000) and I thought it was bits... It took me a "bit" to realize I was mistaken!

5 minutes ago, DannyC_pt said:

I could be wrong but are you sure you are not confusing bits earned with XP points earned. I'm saying this because I made this confusion. Whenever I completed a mission a small message appeared stating how many XP points I got (like 6000) and I thought it was bits... It took me a "bit" to realize I was mistaken!

No definitely bits! I was going around collecting for ages for the 8000 and got way past, made my way to buy the item and money was gone?! Thought it was a planitery thing at first but its not :(

Seems like the game took its real life simulation aspects too far?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: