Quality of life things.

In my opinion these things are needed in the game for that quality of life purpose.

1. the obvious gun holstering thing.  I mean come playing stick up with every tree, box, npc, etc gets a little redundant. 

2. A one button option for the map. i dont mind choosing the town or region, just have one button for the map. Not going thru the player menu.

3. When you go to pick something thats highlighted your cross-hairs have  to be right on it even though it is highlighted  to pick it up. it would help once its highlighted you could pick it up.

6 hours ago, Voronja said:

On console if you press and hold the button with the 2 little boxes on it you go straight to the map. Sorry PC. Don’t have a way for you. 

3 hours ago, anteronoid said:

I believe the M button opens the map. 

Correct. Got no issues with the map on PC, besides only showing one quest marker at a time...

Edited by UrbaNebula

I can't overstate how much I love how they handles containers. They open automatically and I can easily choose what to pick up with as little fiddling as possible! 

Playing in PC I encountered none of the issues OP stated.

One thing which I do find annoying, is that I find it difficult to locate enemy bodies after the fight, especially if they turned into a pile of ashes. They hide to easily in the grass. 

• Like 4

My two would be an auto move button and third person view.

So far I haven't run into the problem with finding enemies in the grass as it goes opaque as you walk through it.  I do remember in Oblivion getting very annoyed with all the beautiful grass that I could never find corpses in so I feel your pain.

3 hours ago, mazeltov said:

User-defined map waypoint please.

Waypoints you could set for your companions by pressing Z would be great to!

I'd like to see options for both stealth and TTD to activate whilst holding their buttons/keys instead of being a matter of toggling them. Separately if possible so as to allow each player to better customize their controls. TTD especially feels very clunky when made as a toggle.

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

16 hours ago, Wormerine said:

I can't overstate how much I love how they handles containers. They open automatically and I can easily choose what to pick up with as little fiddling as possible! 

Playing in PC I encountered none of the issues OP stated.

One thing which I do find annoying, is that I find it difficult to locate enemy bodies after the fight, especially if they turned into a pile of ashes. They hide to easily in the grass. 

I tend to use crouch for that. But a little smoke effect after a scorching wouldn’t go amiss.