Comes Now the Power Glitch

While playing through the Main Quest “Comes Now The Power,” I have simultaneously burned my bridges with Adelaide to the point that she refuses to speak with me, and I have also convinced Reed to step down and leave Edgewater. So now I cannot complete this Main Quest! Please help, I don’t want to have to start the game over (and no, I don’t have save files that go back far enough to reverse the problem). 

Hey, Draekke. Can you not pick up either power regulator? If you cannot progress the game past this point, please send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time for a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience.

--Doug.

Hello Wolf, not to hijack Draekke's thread but I'm having the same exact issue. Although I was able to get the power regulator. I'm supposed to go back to speak with Reed to inform him of Adelaide not wanting to come back but I talked him out of the town. I see the green arrow pointing to his chair but he's gone. Don't know what to do from here.