So. I got this game on xbox app for windows 10 and i've been enjoying  alot. However i have been encountering few bugs / glitches that are annoying and now one even bigger issue has occured, that i can't even continue playing the game..

The main bug is that if i try to leave to Byzantium, the game just stops and closes down to windows after loading a little. I can go to other places but not Byzantium and it is weird and it sucks.

For some reason every characters armor is only black silhouette with some markings only visible in them. Might be a driver issue as well.

Game sometimes simply stops working and closes down on windows without any error mesages.

Even viewer shows "Faulting application name: IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: ATIDXX64.DLL, version: 26.20.13031.5006, time stamp: 0x5db0ae70
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000003307d
Faulting process ID: 0x3624
Faulting application start time: 0x01d58cd03540d4c7
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PrivateDivision.TheOuterWorldsWindows10_1.0.369.0_x64__hv3d7yfbgr2rp\Indiana\Binaries\Win64\IndianaWindowsStore-Win64-Shipping.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0347941.inf_amd64_1f3b4b494dc60019\B347949\ATIDXX64.DLL
Report ID: 2b45bd1b-6809-4db6-9dab-550d052cb771
Faulting package full name: PrivateDivision.TheOuterWorldsWindows10_1.0.369.0_x64__hv3d7yfbgr2rp
Faulting package-relative application ID: App"

I am running the game on xbox app for windows 10

Ryzen 1700X, 16 Gb 3200Mhz, Radeon RX Vega 64

Mainly has been running smoothly and well, but now this.

Can send save files and other dxdiag files if you need them

Im gonna try to uninstall and reinstall the app if it works or helps some.

Hello, Karimento.

I'm sorry you've experienced this crash. I've sent your event viewer info to our development team to look into it and hopefully have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

--Doug.

Thank you. The issue where i couldn't exit the ship went away, but came back in Monarch. Seems it affect when i enter some places for first time, but later it seems to fix itself.

Mainly i blame more in the side of xbox app and not all on the devs side.

And i am still enjoying the game.