Gun play on Consoles?

Hi does this game have aim assist on consoles?

Someone told me that gun play on consoles is not very good because aiming is virtually impossible with a controller in absence of aim assist, is this correct?

I have both, a strong gaming PC and PS4 Pro. I myself prefer M & K/b for FPS (RPGs). However I wanted to get this one on my PS4, to be able to play this in my living room and share the game time with my family.

But if aiming is an issue on PS4 then I would rather get it on PC.

Pls advise

I'm playing on One X. Gunplay is absolutely fine. Better than Fallout 4 for example. 

The PS4 Pro version though doesn't have the ultra textures that the One X and PC version does. I would say get the game on PC if you have that. Better experience. 

48 minutes ago, Selnor1983 said:

I'm playing on One X. Gunplay is absolutely fine. Better than Fallout 4 for example. 

The PS4 Pro version though doesn't have the ultra textures that the One X and PC version does. I would say get the game on PC if you have that. Better experience. 

Does it have aim assist? 

1 hour ago, Brimsurfer said:

Does it have aim assist? 

To be honest I'm not really sure. Aim assist is not something I ever notice in games as such. All I can tell you is how it feels. 

I'd say it's not as smooth as something like Halo 5 or other twitch shooters. 

But in terms of other GPS RPGs it's a Rock solid experience. I've had 0nissues with playing it on console. Aiming wise I've not felt hindered or difficult at all. 

In comparison to something like Fallout 4 the gunplay feels much more free flowing. And I've never felt I lost a battle due to poor aiming or controls. 

I hope this helps. 

I haven't noticed any aim assist playing with an Xbox controller (PC though), and it is a pain sometimes. Time dilation helps a lot so I suggest getting every perk related to it ASAP. The reality though is that once you start fighting 4-5 primals that are charging at you, throwing boulders, and teleporting behind you, there is no time to think or aim or dodge or anything. And other than pressing LB to heal, I don't think I've ever used a consumable during combat. I am always preoccupied with something else. So I have 192512095712 items in my inventory but they do not get used.

No aim assist. But it does have Tactical Time Dilation (TTD). As long as you’re not running head long into a crowd you’ll be fine. Use ranged weapons. Scopes are available as a mod on rifles. No need to worry. Stick it in Normal mode for your first play through. As long as you are aware of cover and your surroundings you’ll be fine.