Game causing solid colour screen and locking up system

I cannot get the game to run beyond the cutscene that plays before you land on the planet. The moment I get in game, my screen turns a solid colour (white, teal or red are the most common, though I have also had bright pink and pale blue) then the game crashes and I have to power-cycle my system (can't alt-tab or bring up task manager).

I've tried every tip and trick I can find on the web (getting rid of any form of overlay, including ansel, the ms game bar, steam, etc), running in windowed/borderless, limiting my frame rate, checking all drivers and windows updates (including wiping my system drive and loading up a fresh install). I've tested my power supply, my motherboard, my ram (with memtest86) and my video card individually and can find no hardware faults.

I've got the Epic Store version of the game.

My system specs:
Windows 10 Pro 1093
Intel Core i7-6700K
nVidia 980TI (factory settings)
32gb Corsair DDR4
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Jaythulhu

Hey, Jaythulhu

I'm sorry for the issues you've run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.