The Commuter Quest Issues

On the Quest the Commuter where you need to talk to Corlatta I am running into an issue. I killed the guard at the gate without alerting any of the guards now when i walk up to the bunker door and try to talk to Corlatta (i think that is her name) to get the parts for the printing press she just tells me to go away and does not open the door. I am not able to get the door open any other way and short of going back the groundbreaker and turning in Phillias and going down the dark path i have no way to progress the main story as this quest has to be done in order to get the info broker to tell me what i need to know for the main quest.

Am I missing something or is this a bug? I also hacked the terminal and vented the gas hoping that might help it did not really do anything.

Hey, Ajamison5579

I'm sorry for the quest issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

• 2 years later...